Round Table “Bilbao: Ciudad abierta y colaborativa”
Date: May 22, 2019
Time: 6:00-8:30 PM
Place: Biblioteca Municipal de Bidebarrieta (Calle Bidebarrieta, 4, 48005 Bilbao, Vizcaya)
Free of charge & open to the general public.
This round table aims to discuss the characteristics, trajectory and impact of collaborative collective actions in a context of erosion of the welfare state.
It also seeks to present the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, as well as the practical challenges and solutions adopted in the fields of collaborative collective action.
The round table will feature the participation of 5 local activist groups, and is one of the events organized by the Sharing Society International Conference.
- Nadia Ayuso, Maskilu (Food Sovereignty)
- Oscar Lucio Peñaranda, Ametsak Sortzen (Collaborative Housing)
- Anabel Sanz, Ongi Etorri Errefuxiatuak (Pro-Refugees Platform)
- Ricardo Mutuberria, Biook (Citizen Science)
- Ricardo Antón, WikiToki/Colaborabora (Collaborative Practices Lab)