Photos· Round Table “Bilbao: Ciudad abierta y colaborativa”
Date: May 22, 2019 · Time: 6:00-8:30 PM
Place: Biblioteca Municipal de Bidebarrieta (Calle Bidebarrieta, 4, Bilbao)
Free of charge & open to the general public.
This round table aimed to discuss the characteristics, trajectory and impact of collaborative collective actions in a context of erosion of the welfare state. It also sought to present the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, as well as the practical challenges and solutions adopted in the fields of collaborative collective action. The round table featured the participation of 5 local activist groups, and was one of the events organized by the Sharing Society International Conference.
- Nadia Ayuso, Maskilu Kontserbak (Food Sovereignty)
- Oscar Lucio Peñaranda, Ametsak Sortzen Elkartea (Collaborative Housing)
- Anabel Sanz, Ongi Etorri Errefuxiatuak Bizkaia (Pro-Refugees Platform)
- Ricardo Mutuberria, Biook (Citizen Science)
- Ricardo Antón, Colaborabora (Collaborative Practices Lab)