Our project utilizes a multi-methods approach that comprises the analysis of primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative data. We combine the analysis of secondary sources, case studies, surveys, in-depth interviews and focus groups. Our case studies come from the areas of work-production, consumption, integration-solidarity, culture-art, education-science, and social/civic/political participation-activism.
- Secondary sources: web pages, social media accounts, internal documents, etc.
- Survey: to all groups, associations, organizations, etc. mapped in our cartography of CCA. This will allow us to select:
- Case studies: 15 case studies in different areas (see Table 1 below), studied through two qualitative methodologies:
- In-depth interviews: 3 interviews per case; N=45.
- Focus groups: 1 group per case; N=15.
|Areas||Case Studies||In-depth interviews per case study (3)||Focus groups per case study (1)|
|Integration-solidarity with precarious or vulnerable groups||2||6||2|