Baris Tügrul is a researcher working at the Faculty of Communication at Hacettepe University in Ankara, Turkey. He is currently working at the University of Basque Country as visiting fellow. His main research interests are in political violence, ethnic and religious conflicts and conflict prevention strategies. Specific cases he has been dealing with are the Basque and Kurdish armed conflicts. He holds a Ph.D in Political Sociology from Complutense University of Madrid and the EHESS Paris, a M.A. in International Relations and M.A. in Sociology from Complutense University, and a B.A. in Communication Sciences from Ankara University.
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria