Evin Deniz is a postdoctoral researcher working on a project titled “Outcomes of Urban Movements and Local Governance” financed by the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (RGC). She holds a PhD in sociology from the Autonomous University of Madrid (2017). She holds two master’s degrees, one in labour and social policy from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and the other one on urban sociology from the Complutense University of Madrid. She has a degree in city and regional planning at Middle East Technical University (Ankara, Turkey).
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria