Paola Rebughini has studied Social and Political Sciences at the University of Milan, graduating cum laude in 1992. She obtained a MA Degree in Sociology from the Ecoles des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris in 1994, and a three-years grant from the Ecoles des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales (allocataire de recherche). She obtained a PhD in Sociology with distinction at the Ecoles des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales in 1998. In the same year she got an European Marie Curie mobility grant (FP4) and she has been a research fellow at the University of Warwick. From 2002 to 2011 she has been Assistant Professor at the University of Milan, School of Political Sciences. From 2011 to 2018 she has been Associate Professor at the same University. Since 2018 she is Full Professor at the Department of Social and Political Sciences, University of Milan. She currently teaches Sociology of Cultural Processes, Social Theory, and Sociology of Intercultural Communication. She has been visiting researcher and visiting professor at the University of Saõ Paulo, University of Delhi, University of Nice (FR), University of Warwick, Ecoles des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, Paris, Maison des Sciences de l’Homme, Paris.
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria