Pedro Hespanha is a sociologist, professor at the School of Economics, Universidade de Coimbra (Portugal), and Founding Member of the Centro de Estudos Sociais. He is also Coordinator of the Núcleo de Políticas Sociais, Trabalho e Desigualdades at the Centro de Estudos Sociais. He has researched and published in the areas of rural studies, social policies, sociology of medicine, poverty and social exclusion. He coordinates the Study Group on Solidarity Economy (ECOSOL/CES).
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria