Ferran Giménez is an associated lecturer in the department of Didactic and Educational Orientation at the University of Barcelona. He makes this compatible with his high school teacher position in Sabadell (Barcelona). He obtained his PhD at the University of the Basque Country, with a dissertation entitled “Social movements and the construction of subjectivities. The cases of PAH and CUP movements,” defended in September 2017. As a PhD candidate he enjoyed a research stay at the Centre d’Analysis et d’Intervention Sociologique, CADIS (Paris), in 2017. His research interests are oriented to the social processes of construction of collective action and protest, subjectivation processes, and collective identities.
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria