Amaia Izaola holds a degree in Sociology from the University of the Basque Country (2005) and PhD from the same university (2013). Professor at the University of La Rioja for three years, she currently works as a lecturer and researcher at the University of the Basque Country. Her research trajectory has been fundamentally oriented towards social analysis linked to the needs of different social groups and especially those in situations of social exclusion. A large part of this research work is carried out within the group “CIVERSITY- City and Diversity” (civersity.net).
- The Collaborative Collective Action in Disaster Situations. The 19S Earthquake in Mexico City, by Ligia Tavera Fenollosa
- Co-Housing. Inhabiting Community Space, by Amaia Izaola Argüeso
- Promotoras y Anfitrionas Santiago: El crowdworking para compartir derechos laborales, by Andrés Gómez Seguel, Camila Ponce Lara and Natacha Leroy Zomosa
- Approaches to Collaborative Work in Times of Labour Precariousness. A Case of Sharing Laboratories, by Elsa Santamaría López and Joseba García Martín
- The Maker Movement as Collaborative Collective Action. The Cases of Espacio Open and Hirikilabs, by Ignacia Perugorria